Disclaimers. The mobile game and app download address is from the official app marketplace of iOS App Store and Google Play. It has been checked for security and does not contain viruses or malware.
Tap on stars to rate this app
Get the app
As a free cloud-based tool, Google Sheets allows users to create, edit and collaborate with others in real time from your web and mobile devices. Google Sheets is available on the web, Android and iOS platforms along with Google Docs and Google Slides. If you are familiar with Excel, you will quickly understand Google Sheets. The application offers cells, columns, rows, ranges, colour charts and graphs, pivot tables, formulas and more. Formulas can be used to calculate numbers, manage data and more. Google Sheets is free with 15GB of storage space and all features. If you want to upgrade to the business level, you pay $5 per user per month.
Here you can
- Create a new spreadsheet or edit an existing file
- Share spreadsheets with others and collaborate on the same spreadsheet at the same time
- Work anywhere, anytime, even when you're offline
- Add and reply to comments.
- Format cells, enter or sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use the find/replace function and much more.
- You'll never have to worry about losing data again as your input is automatically stored in real time.
- Use the Explore feature to instantly access data analysis, quickly insert charts and apply formatting at the touch of a button.
- Excel files can be opened, edited and saved.
How to play
● Sign in to a form using your Google account
● Create a new spreadsheet or edit an existing file stored in Google Cloud Drive or uploaded from your computer
●Set cell formatting, sort data, view charts, change colours, insert formulas, pivot tables, use VLOOKUP, find and more
●Open, edit and save Excel files without having to convert them using the Chrome add-in
●You can give collaborators different levels of access, view only or edit only
●Update, change, add and respond to comments in the same spreadsheet as your collaborators
Use the 'Browse' feature to find files quickly
●When you go to Offline Access, everything is automatically saved
●Offline editing is only available for Chrome
If you need convenient, powerful tools to manage numbers, sort data, visualise content in charts and graphs, and edit them easily on multiple devices at any time, Google Sheets is the right choice. The reliable choice.