Rovio Entertainment Oyj
Disclaimers. The mobile game and app download address is from the official app marketplace of iOS App Store and Google Play. It has been checked for security and does not contain viruses or malware.
Tap on stars to rate this app
Get the app
From Google Play
Link provided by Google Play
From App Store
Link provided by Apple Store
Angry Birds 2" the biggest mobile game is here! Start a new era of gaming! Stunning graphics. Multi-stage levels. Tricky boss pigs. More destruction. Angry Birds 2 introduces you to SILVER, RED, CHUCK, BLUE, MATILDA, BOOB and TERENCE. brand new characters, brand new gameplay! Connect to Facebook and challenge other players around the world! Enter the arena now! Game Features Choose your own bird! New multi-stage levels! Spectacular spells! Compete with other players! Defeat Boss Piggies! Fight against Boss Pigs - ForemanPig, Chef Pig and the infamous King Pig! Let's make some bacon. Cast Wacky Spells - Unleash those wonderful spells. Chili, Mighty Eagle, Golden Duck, Pig Inflammation and Blizzard!
Angry Birds 2 features.
● Daily Challenges. Got a minute? Complete the daily challenges and get some quick rewards.
● Trim your character with feathers and improve your scoring ability. Build the ultimate flock!
● Join clans to put down pigs with friends and players from around the world.
● Compete in the arena. Compete with other players for friendly bird-flying fun and prove who's the best.
● Collect cute hats. Collect hats with different fun themes to upgrade your flock's fashion game and participate in special events.
● Impress King Eagle in special challenges in Mighty Eagle's Bootcamp and earn gold coins to use in his exclusive store.
● Lots of levels. Play hundreds of levels and add more content in regular updates and limited-time events.
● Leaderboards. Compete with your friends and other players and prove who is the best on the global leaderboards.
● Choose your bird. Choose the bird that goes into the slingshot and beat the pigs with strategy!
Join a billion players for free and start a fun slingshot adventure today! Team up with your friends, climb leaderboards, gather tribes, collect hats, challenge and participate in fun activities in the new game mode!
How to play
Angry Birds 2 ushers in a new era of slingshot games with awesome graphics, challenging multi-level levels, carefully curated head pigs and more destruction
Foreman Pig, Chef Pig and the infamous King Pig have all snatched the eggs once again ....... Are you going to let them get away with it? Let's make some bacon!
Unleash these heinous spells and wreak havoc on the pork! Those cheating pigs won't know what hit them.
It is actually out of human nature's love of parabolas, as in basketball or golf, that humans seem to be addicted to the prediction of parabolic trajectories. In the early hunting activities, human ancestors had to throw javelins to hunt for a living, compared to straight-line projection, parabolic more reflect the wisdom of man as a higher creature. There is a brief moment of anxiety and anticipation as the projectile rushes to its target at full speed, a simple and primal pleasure.
In fact, it is true that few other animals behave similarly, because they have neither arms as flexible as ours nor palms as easy to control projectiles. In the case of birds, the closest thing to parabolic projectile behavior is probably the Egyptian vulture throwing a rock from above an ostrich nest in an attempt to break open the thick ostrich eggshell underneath, much like the "high bomber" Princess White in Angry Birds, who throws a blasted egg that hits the ground in a vertical direction, thus striking the bunker-protected The pigs are protected by the bunker.
This randomness brings a certain degree of freedom, but because each level is not primarily determined by the building itself, but by the best route of parabolic flight, or by the best route guided by the fixed design of the scene and the design of the portal and other mechanisms, the randomly generated buildings and enemies are often similar even though each challenge is very different. I have challenged the same boss level several times in a row, each time the generated scenario is different, but I have to use the same fan to borrow the power to pass.