Shanghai Moonton Technology Co., Ltd.
Disclaimers. The mobile game and app download address is from the official app marketplace of iOS App Store and Google Play. It has been checked for security and does not contain viruses or malware.
Tap on stars to rate this app
Get the app
MobileLegends is a multiplayer online tactical mobile game developed and published by Pupil Technologies, which has reached #1 on the App Store in 13 countries worldwide (including the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore) and top 10 in 53 countries worldwide. Players from over 135 countries and 19 languages have played on MobileLegends.
Join your friends in the new 5v5 MOBA matchmaking game: Bang Bang, against real people! Choose your favorite heroes and build the perfect team with your comrades! 10 seconds to pair up, 10 minutes to battle. Matchmaking, fielding, pushing, team battles, all the fun of PC MOBAs and action games in the palm of your hand! Feed your eSports spirit!
1. classic MOBA maps and 5v5 battles with real players in real-time 5v5 battles. 3 lanes, 4 wilds, 2 bosses, 18 defense towers, endless battles, classic MOBA has it all!
2. teamwork and strategy to win, block damage, control enemies, heal teammates! Choose from tanks, mages, shooters, assassins, supporters, and more to anchor your team and become the MVP of the match!
Fight fairly and lead your team to victory just like a classic MOBA game, without hero training or paying for stats. To win fierce competition on this fair and balanced platform, all you need is skill and strategy. Play to win, not pay to win.
4. Simple controls that are easy to master with a virtual joystick on the left and skill buttons on the right... just 2 fingers to become a master! Auto-lock and target switching allow you to enjoy the last hit. A hundred hits! Convenient click-to-equip system lets you buy equipment from anywhere on the map, allowing you to focus more on the thrill of battle!
5. Matchmaking takes only 10 seconds. And a match only takes 10 minutes. Polish up in quiet early game upgrades, then get right into the heat of battle. Less boring waiting and repetitive farming, more thrilling action and hand-raising victories. Anytime, anywhere, pick up your phone, fire up the game and immerse yourself in an exciting MOBA match.
6. Getting disconnected can mean leaving your team stranded in the middle of a heated match, but with Mobile Legends: Bang Bang's powerful reconnect system, if you get disconnected, you can be back in the fight in seconds. When you're offline, our AI system will temporarily take control of your character to avoid a 4 vs. 5 situation.
How to play
In this game, you work together with four other players and you will each control a hero with the aim of defeating the enemy army by destroying their base. The heroes have different skills and attributes, and you can purchase equipment to further improve their attributes.
Each game takes about 10 minutes to play, and despite the simplified controls and mechanics, the game doesn't lose any of the complexity of a MOBA game. You will need to work well with your teammates and come up with tactics to defeat the enemy.
One of the most important things that will help you in any MOBA game is to make yourself familiar with multiple heroes. Of course, playing with your favorite heroes can help you get more kills, but this will not necessarily win more fights. Since there are different characters in the game, you need to be able to adapt to the team composition. You can't just stubbornly choose who you want and expect your team to win.
She is the first hero you will get and you can stick with her for a long time. She is a marksman, which means you can deal damage from a distance. She has all the skills and deals good damage. However, one of the best in her arsenal is the blaster suit. It easily melts through the enemy's health bar. Use it to take down enemy heroes quickly. The key to using Laila successfully is learning how to kite. Keep running on hit, then unleash your ultimate when you see someone with low health.
If melee is more your speed, then he is the man for you. He is a fighter with a wide range of attacks and a lifesteal to stay alive in combat. He can jungle well thanks to his support, but you can also stay in the alleys to act as a tank. Absorb damage when your allies hit from the back line. Just don't get too caught up in taking losses, because stealing lives can only do so much.
She is an assassin who takes an incredible amount of damage. She doesn't hit well, so you should always stay in view until you have a clear shot at a target that can be shot down. Stay in the bushes or anywhere behind the team chariot, then jump in when you can kill the enemy. You should also build some defensive items to help her survive the fight.
There are three lanes in the game: top, middle and bottom. Minions spawning from each base will travel along these lanes. The lanes are guarded by turrets, which you will need to dismantle in order to advance to the enemy base. Remember to stay behind your minions and let them take damage while killing the enemy minions.
In between the lanes are areas with some agricultural spots. By killing the monsters in the jungle you can earn gold, experience points and rewards. The problem is that you will not have minions to support you. Therefore, certain heroes are better at jungle games than others. Even if you choose to race in the lane, check the jungle from time to time for enhancements such as double damage and double experience.
These are powerful monsters that spawn late in the game. Often, you will need the help of your entire team to bring these monsters down. Even if it is time consuming, killing these wild bosses is always a good thing because they will give your team a boost and help you win.